Saturday, February 28, 2015

The one with pictures from london

Almost, almost done with my masters applications. Anw, I finally had the chance to transfer my photos whoop whoop! London trip was plainly a venture for food trip but omg so satisfied with every place^^
 Brekkie! The mushrooms are so good! 
As much as I hate eggs, that rose egg looks amazing!
Potato confit! Damnit, potatoes are my weakness :\ 
My steak looks like some black shit but thats cause
of the truffle! The truffle smell, ahh (': 
& J's seabass was so fresh, hate bad fishy fishes!

&yes we finally dined @ Duck & Waffle.
So worth every penny, ambience x food (Y)
This dish was the highlight of the day!
Brioche x foie gras creme brule x lobster 
I can have it all day all night ^^
5+/6pm
6+/7pm
& this is what they're famous for
I found it okay, maybe cause I'm not a big fan of deep fried stuff & 
I always feel uncomfortable + grossed out in the stomach after
Special delivery (':
Thank you mum for baking the tarts, 
J for the bak kwa & bringing it over for me
& of course the lil' elf for doing all the behind the scene coordination 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home