Friday, March 13, 2015

The one with booked tickets

After all the hustle & bustle ytd, guess who's catching cherry blossom in Japan this Easter? Whoop whoop! If not for being unable to receive my otp, I'd have booked the wrong ones lol. Wanted to just head up to Scotland for a few days during Easter but I guess travelling alone will have to wait as of now.

My mum was definitely more excited for me to join them than I was for myself. Well, I felt like I owe them anyway. I've been travelling so much the past 2 years without them plus my entire summer is packed af. Hopefully we'll be able to do another trip in August before the fatty flies here. So, it'll pretty much be me & library/cafe everyday. Actually, I'm typing away @ Couch now.. 

Can't wait to be back in May! Right, back to derivatives.. Fun times^^

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home