Friday, April 3, 2015

The one with the acceptance letter

One flight down, one more to go! I've eaten 5 croissants in the last 15 hours omg. I can feel the carbs consolidating around my waist  D: My back is still aching pretty badly fourth day on and I dont even know what triggered it. 
Not sure what to feel about my conditional offer from manc. I mean yeah its awesome that I got it and how it'll be better for me blah blah blah. But it just means having to start anew in a new environment, meeting new people, making new friends.. It's not as easy/exciting especially when all you want in your life is stability and norm. I'm on the opposite spectrum of where I am when I first came here. Plus, I hate having to settle into new environment. I just wanna get going with my life! DUH! 
I've never really worried about my degree classification (I just made sure I'm on track for each assignment/exam) and now there's the unnecessary pressure of having to score 2:1 and above so that I can do my Masters at Manc. Well actually its the same for Hallam but still.. 
2 more assignments and 3 more exams. I don't just wna do well now, I wna do so so well so that there won't a slightest chance of me letting this opportunity slip by..
Anw can't wait to stuff my face with all the raw fish whilst panicking about my assignment at the back of my head boo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home