Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The one with all the emotions

Today, I'd a glimpse of my reflection on the train's window and I look disgustingly ghastly. Like I looked like I've got punched in the face. Twice.
On the train back home, I just sat listening to 小幸運 and reading Metro and of course all about the Paris attack. Not sure if it was the flu or because I'm coming on, I just felt a surge of sadness like I'd to stop before I turn into a ball of tears..
I wanted to fight the flu and go ahead with training plans but thank god I didn't. My body's sore, my nose's blocked, my throat hurts and yet I still gobble down a packet of nongshim cause honestly I'd much rather believe the fact that I'll feel better sweating it all out than popping pills down my stomach.
Uni's been so draining, I feel like I'm back in college just that I haven't got any seminars to properly sit down and practice questions. 3 hours for each mod each week, new topic each week, a gazillion readings.. &we are ending the semester in a month
Brb while I slit my throat with a pen knife...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home