Thursday, March 24, 2016

The one after a very long hiatus

Wow. Hello there, it's been long. I really wish I'd put in more effort into writing/typing the last few months, feel like I'm putting things into perspective for myself. More than actually for people to read. In which I'm surprised that there's actually still traffic to this almost dead blog.

Anyway, nothing pisses me off more than people jumping to conclusions or judging you. Right, I'm no saint either, I judge if you wear crocs so yeah wtv. But thats superficial judgement. If someone judges you, as a person based on what they hear or think they know then thats a whole different story. Like what do you know about what went wrong behind closed doors. Nothing. Just some gossip you hear from your friend's cousin's neighbours probably. I mean, after all, give yourself a break, give people a break, don't be too harsh on judging someone. You don't have to understand why they did what they did, but you can't issue them a death sentence.

Probs doesn't help when I'm a very closed book kinda person, no talking about emotions and shitz cause I literally just give you the -.- face and ask you to gtfo. I mean, I don't even tell my family anything, thats how we work, I occasionally tell my best friends stuffs. I mean they know what's going on in my life, but they don't entirely know anything? &sometimes I feel that this causes a wall between me and people, affecting my relation/friendship with people. Hah. But I always feel like I'm imposing on someone with my unimportant superficial problems, which really, isn't what the world needs to concern themselves with rn. 

Hmmmms, maybe its time to find somewhere new to run away to. Sure felt great running to the UK 4 years ago...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home