Thursday, October 27, 2016

The One Of Pain

Today I woke up in pain, I first felt it physically. I knew it was coming after what seems like forever, a great climbing sesh. It's been difficult to try hard when the fear of getting injured is lingering at the back of my mind. 

Then the emotional pain struck after recalling that I was having a horrible nightmare. Oh wait, its just a nightmare, phew. Took me a couple of seconds to settle back into reality and remembering where I'd left off before sleeping. Oh yeah, that nightmare, isn't a nightmare. I simply dreamt of the reality. Does it make my life a nightmare in reality then? 

I wonder what its like to go to bed without dreaming at all.. Isn't sleeping meant to allow you to run away from reality? Am I the only one that dreams every night without fail? 

On a lighter note, I've scored an interview presentation. Yay me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

So what happened to your interview presentation?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home