Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The One With Too Many Good Things

Just thought I'd say that today's been such a good day that I didn't want it to end. Maybe cause I'm afraid that all of my good fortune runs out here and from tomorrow its gonna be hell..

Anyhow, I got woken up by a nightmare at 6am and found myself crying hysterically irl. & somehow, 2 hours later when I woke up properly, things began to fall in place.
Got really cheap tickets to Scotland, arranged loads of meet ups down south in 2 weeks and I caught so many new Pokemons without even trying (lol opps). Mr Mime, Mankey, Magnemite and a Voltorb!! Was caught in a jam and I was just passing by a gym that's owned by a Snorlax and was telling Ash that I really wanted a Snorlax. & 2 seconds later, BAAAM, my egg hatched into a Snorlax (1300 CP as well). Whuuuuuut. & every time I said 'Oh there's a .... nearby', it appears the next second. 
It's so weird. & I feel like I definitely don't deserve all these good fortunes. MmmMmHMmmm. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home