Thursday, September 22, 2016

The One With A Quick Summary

Where do I start?
I'm finally done with studies, handed in my dissertation and it literally got to the point whereby I couldn't write anymore.. 11,122 words. A short Paris getaway was much needed & thank god for cheap air tickets. Packing and moving was a nightmare and now I've all my shit divided into two places.. 

Does it annoy you as much as it annoys me that the backdrop is not aligned? Oversized checkered shirts are to die for. & of course, lululemon. 
 How dafuq do people look hot in the filter and I just look likka fucking idiot?! soml
 Behind the scene Part I;
Laughing at my own stupidity.
 Behind the scene Part II
I was genuinely scared shitless. 
It was relatively high to climb up
& I'd barely move about without actually losing my balance.
I saw a guy climbed up and I was like I WANT TO DO THAT TOO.
Genius. 
 Just gotta climb everything.
Self explanatory
 Eating a madeline while sun bathing in the garden, such is life
 When your travel partner flew off before you, selfies will have to do
 & occasionally asking a tourist to take a photo for you
I've so many drafts backed up in my phone as well. I'll leave it for another time. So many things to be looking forward to in October, good times good vibes xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home