Friday, December 9, 2016

The One With All The Backlogs

Currently, I've 3 drafts sitting in blogger and like 4 drafts in my phone. Where do I start? Honestly couldn't wait for 2016 to end, it's been such a shit year. Like imagine the worst that can happen to anyone, multiply that by a hundred folds and yep thats been 2016 for me. 
Next week, I'm attending my Masters graduation ceremony by myself. Mixed feelings about it really. I'm independent enough to not give a shit tbh. Looking forward to USA more than anything else, outdoor trips anytime anyday. It's like the perfect excuse to detach yourself from the real world. There's no signal, I was climbing... And of course, doing my favourite thing in the world; climbing. 

Guess what? Just dropped my phone from the couch and there's a crack across my screen underneath my screen protector... Fuck 2016, I'm out. 
Throwback to when I'd fringe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home